SET CORONAS PRAXIS 36/26 104/64 BCD 2X MTB SET
Praxis 2X MTN chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking on the trails, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. All other aftermarket rings are machined. For superior longevity and performance, we cold forge ours from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time.
- 36/26, 36/22
- 104/64BCD 4-arm mounting
- 10sp and 11sp compatible.
- Cold Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Hard Black Anodized
- FAQ FOR CHAING RINGS
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE
- Will mount to most any 4-arm 104/64 BCD MTB crank
- Highly suggest KMC, Shimano chains
- Great replacement set for many of todays most well known cranks
- Recent years Shimano XT 3X/2X, SLX 3X/2X, and Deore 3X/2X
- Recent years SRAM XO 2X, X9 3X/2X, X7 3X/2X, X5 3X/2X
- Not compatible with Shimano XTR FC-M970 or XTR M980 Triple
- 36/22 NOTE– Shimano 10sp front derailleurs are NOT rated for 36/22 combos. If you use a 10sp Shimano FD with the 36/22, shifting performance will be affected. However, the new Shimano 11sp FD’s do work well with 36/22.