VOLANTE RUTA PRAXIS ZAYANTE M30 175MM 110BCD
- Named after a famous redwood-covered road climb in Santa Cruz, our Zayante road crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle. Add its beautifully sculpted hollow-forged alloy crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer to flatten climbs. Praxis Works cold forged chainrings (included) and M30 bottom brackets (required and sold separately) round out the Zayante package for a super-efficient road crank with top notch Praxis shifting. The Zayante M30 can be installed in a BSA, BB86, 386EVO, BB30, PF30, T47, BBRight or older Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Hollow forged arms | Direct Mount 110BCD spider
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 lengths
- 46/36, 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 38T, 40T, 42T
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Works with 10/11sp chains
- Weight 712g +/- (172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE
The Zayante M30 road crank uses our Praxis M30 spindle/BB. M30 bottom bracket versions offered : BSA, BB86/90/92, BB30, PF30, 386EVO, T47, and BBRight.
SHIMANO — Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
SRAM — Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
CAMPY — Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.